Paris’ Fall Five Predictions:
(1) Slouchy Skinny Jeans ; (2) Beige Basics ; (3) Antique Necklaces
(4) Statement Tee ; ; (5) Studded Flats
Make sure to check out more Paris’ style at Chicamoo and Sweet Lemon Mag.
With fall inkling in the air, now is the time to unpack those jackets, or perhaps invest in a few new ones this season. Here is a culmination of my favorite finds…
(Lef to Right) Parker Beaded Jacket ; Tibi Double Breasted Coat ; Alice + Olivia Faux Leopard Jacket
Vince Knit Jacket ; Rebecca Taylor Bomber Jacket
A sequin jacket is a great way to glam-up any casual outfit.
Besides the gorgeous emerald tone, a double breasted top coat is a closet staple that you will have seasons to come.
Leopard is a great neutral that spices up any outfit, and is great for layering patterns.
Everyone needs that one comfy sweater that they can pair with waxed jeans or a pretty dress.
A bomber jacket that has a feminine hue is a great edgy piece for any closet.
Mary’s Fall Five Predictions:
(1) Lucite Clutches. (2) Military Look. (3) Cobalt.
(4) Men’s Inspired Blazers. (5) Aubergine Colors.
Make sure to check out mas (haha) of Mary’s style at M.A.S. Fashion.
Five Fall Predictions:
(1) A Great Pair of Boots. (2) A Splash of Bordeaux.
(3) A Fur Vest. (4) Leather. (5) Something Leopard.
Make sure to check out more of Nicole’s amazing style at Nicole’s Guide to Style.